Welcome to Senior Care Authority Network
View the Video on SCAnetwork
What is Senior Residential Placement?
Senior Residential placement services provide assistance to help identify the best location for seniors to live and receive proper care. This unique and much needed service simplifies the otherwise daunting process for families looking for assisted living and other care services, saving your clients time and money while helping to reduce the stresses associated with this transition.
We have experience in the senior care business and have fine-tuned every aspect our placement agency operation. We documented our “best practices,” enabling us to share these practices with new members. This saves significant money and time in setting up this unique business in senior care.
Senior Care Authority Network™ (SCAnetwork) provides two separate and distinct functions:
1. For those wanting to start a Senior Residential Placement Service, we present a unique two-part, Training Program. The first part is a self-paced online training course. Once completing the online training, we offer a 12-week Coaching Program with our team of experts while getting your business going.
2. For those who have completed our Online Training and Coaching Programs or currently own a Senior Residential Placement Service, we offer optional Support Services:
- AutoPlace CRM - Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software designed for senior placement agencies.
- SCANET Referral Program – Connecting families with placement agency members located in the area where the family is seeking services.
- Website and Social Media – Content creation search engine optimization (SEO) and social media set-up.
SCAnetwork™ participants are both new to senior placement and organizations who are already involved in the senior care industry. Examples include Placement Agencies, Nurses, Social Workers and In-Home Care companies who would benefit from adding our support services to their existing operation. Why would those already in the business benefit from our programs? Go to our FAQ Section to learn more.